The Irondequoit Public Library Bookstore is open for business!
We have thousands of new and used books for browsing, so come in and have a look around. The Library Bookstore is located around the corner from the front entrance, right near the elevator.
Guidelines for Book and AV Donations
- Adult Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Children’s Books
- Music CDs
- Video Games
- Magazines from the Current Year
- Puzzles (Complete)
We DO NOT Accept:
- Catalogs of Any Type
- Outdated Maps and Travel Books
- Reference Books That Are More Than a Year Old
- VHS Tapes
- Homemade Music CDs
- Record Albums
- Water Damaged, Stained, Smoky, or Musty-Smelling Items
- Children’s Books with Writing, Drawing, or Torn Pages
- Magazines That Are More Than a Year Old
- Yard Sale Items
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 336-6060 or ask at the Circulation Desk.