The Irondequoit Public Library offers one-on-one computer training/help sessions on:
- General Internet searching
- Setting up an email account
- Using Microsoft Word
- Help filling out an application
- Searching for a job
- A specialized topic of your choice
- Searching the library catalog
- Checking your library account
Stop at the Reference Desk or call the library (336-6060) and ask to speak to Craig to schedule a one hour appointment with a staff member.
Computer Training Policy
- Training Sessions are 1 hour long
- We only provide training for applications on the library computers
- Only the procedure for ordering items such as plane tickets or merchandise will be shown.
- We cannot do actual transactions involving credit cards or personal financial information
- We cannot provide online banking instruction